How we operate at IFMIA
- Each provider is an independent contractor with IFMIA
- Each provider owns their own PLLC as this provides each provider the best compensation and tax model instead of being on staff
- Each provider is required to carry their own malpractice insurance
- IFMIA has a streamlined process for each provider to 1) open a PLLC, 2) an attorney to manage the contract between the provider and IFMIA, 3) a CPA to help you manage your business and personal finances and tax returns
- IFMIA will manage operational items for each provider such as EMR setup, scheduling template, and help you to acquire new patients through our broad marketing strategy and community outreach strategy.
Are you Interested in joining our community? Fill out the form below.
S U B M I T Y O U R I N F O R M A T I O N