S E R V I C E
We offer urgent care visits for patients of all ages. Urgent care visits are perfect for those times when you need immediate medical attention but it's not an emergency.
Here are some typical symptoms and conditions that can be treated during an urgent care visit:
1. Minor injuries: Sprains, strains, cuts, and minor fractures can be evaluated and treated at our urgent care facility.
2. Illnesses: Common illnesses like cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, ear infections, sinus infections, and urinary tract infections can be diagnosed and treated during an urgent care visit.
3. Allergies: If you're experiencing allergic reactions, an urgent care visit may help.
4. Skin conditions: Rashes, minor burns, and insect bites can be examined and treated by our experienced medical providers.
5. Minor respiratory issues: If you're having trouble breathing or experiencing mild asthma symptoms, our urgent care services can provide the necessary treatment.
6. Migraines: skip the ER wait if you have chronic migraines. We offer the same treatments in our office that you can obtain in the ER.
During your urgent care visit, you have two payment options. You can either bill the visit to your insurance, or if you prefer, you can pay an upfront fee of $149 and a superbill will be given to you. We strive to make healthcare accessible and convenient for everyone, so you can choose the payment option that works best for you.
If you are in need of an urgent care visit, please use the online scheduling option. Please note, our urgent care schedule will only show availability for the upcoming 48 hours and the medical provider will be variable, based on provider availability. You are not able to select a specific provider when booking online. If you wish to see your provider, please message via the patient portal.
Please note that if you have a life-threatening emergency, it's important to call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Urgent care visits are not intended for severe or life-threatening conditions